Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, August 12, 2013

Inchie Gray

Inchie Grey


Show your Gray inchies! 
  Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!

6 comments:

  1. Love your grey gravel - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie, I love how you used actual stones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stones. what a great inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. It looks like a creek bed with water glistening over it.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just discovered your blog, and it's brilliant! Thank you for these great ideas. I go weak at the knees at the mention of miniatures, so I couldn't help but add mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! count me in!!! I'm a huge fan of tiny things =))) I hope I'm stuck here for a long time =)

    ReplyDelete