Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, December 2, 2013

Inchie Jacket

Inchie Jacket

Show your Jacket inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself! 


8 comments:

  1. Wow - that is so detailed, especially the lettering which is so clear and it must be tiny! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a jacket that colour! Super inchie, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jacket! I should sew more but you put me to shame :-)

    Nice to see the list for next year, I shall be doing my best to join in from France :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie! I love how you did it on a white background, it makes the jacket really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this one, great job, reminds me of those pictures that you draw but cant lift the pen. what a great job & Next years list is very interesting. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am amazed, once again, at your amazing stitched Inch!! It's beautiful!! And I was sooooooo excited to see all of the new words for 2014. Thank you so much for feeding my addiction! :0) I'm really loving Inchie Art!!! Peace be Yours :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful embroidery! Is that pearlescent thread?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The queen of stitching! Your inchie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete