Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, January 6, 2014

Inchie "Alice Blue"




Show your Alice Blue inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself! 



9 comments:

  1. And here we go again from scratch. Gorgeous inchie! Looks so fluffy and soft. I will do all 52 and also put a display together at the end of the year. This week's topic is hilarious - I had no idea it's a colour, initially I thought it's Alice in Wonderland, who has become sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love all the shades of blue in this. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love all the shades of blue in this. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors of blue in this one, so many pretty beads. LOL beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty beads on this lvely shade of blue, I had a job thinking what to create personally !

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. So dainty and happy!!! I love the combo of techniques and colors in this Inch!! Happy New Year and I'm excited to start up again!! I'm hoping to be able to put together a whole year's work of Inchies too!!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and could be a scene from the garden in Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your inchie is so lovely and delicate.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy to be part of this group for this year. I am already learning, things like, I can add beads! Very nice inchie!

    ReplyDelete